Why Feed Raw Dog Food? - Family - Pets

Commercial dog foods have invaded every corner of the market and the pet food companies have gone so far in advertising that they even make you feel guilty for not loving your dog enough, if you don't buy their brand. What is really impressive and a bit annoying, at the same time, is that everyone is falling for their marketing strategies. Even the veterinarians recommend dry or canned dog food. Of course, there is a reason for that! Many Veterinary Associations receive funds from pet food companies and the veterinarians just follow their interest.

However, the purpose of this article is not to criticize the pet food companies and their tactics, but rather to introduce the readers to a cheaper and much healthier alternative for their dogs. This alternative is the raw dog diet, which includes raw meat and vegetables and eliminates the highly processed, commercial food. I feed my dog a raw diet and he's delighted. He's never had fur or teeth problems, allergies, digestive or elimination issues.

Here are 5 good reasons why I feed my dog raw food:

There are also some basic guidelines that I try to keep in mind when I feed my dog raw food:

Of course, you might say that a raw diet requires more time and energy. I agree! However, I have never had any doubts about the raw diet's impact on my dog's health. Also, on my pocket! As I mentioned earlier, feeding my dog raw food is a cheaper alternative. You might be under the impression that the raw food is more expensive, but I can assure you that after drawing a line, taking into account the vet's bills and the price of the premium dog foods, feeding a raw diet is far cheaper.


0

沒有留言:

張貼留言